Pages

We are Kenny and Ginny. We call Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula home during the summer months. Together, we enjoy recreational boating on the Oconto River and the Bay of Green Bay and camping in the cooler northern states. When the boating season is over, we become snowbirds and head south for the winter with our luxury DRV Moble Suites 5th-wheel trailer that we call Château de Sallé.

I bought the Château de Sallé in July 2018 with my late wife Nancy after our Monaco Windsor motorhome, OWFISH, was totaled in an accident.

Comments to our post are welcome, but to prevent someone from using our journals to post unwanted SPAM, all comments must be approved before posting.

If you came to our online journal from a link, you can click on the Home link on the left side below the heading photo to see our complete journal.

Saturday, May 04, 2013

On the road - Day 3

Today was my last travel day down to Oklahoma. The day started again when I woke up at 4:30 this morning. A fast shower then into the travel center restaurant for breakfast. I was on the road again by 6:15.

Everything went fine on this leg of the trip until I stopped in Oklahoma City for fuel. There was something going on with the air brake system. I had brakes and everything but a pressure relief valve kept releasing every few seconds. Now what I thought. After topping off the tank with another 27.4 gallons costing $96.74, I continued the last 30 miles to my daughter's house.

I pulled into her driveway at 11:00. She gave me a quick tour of her new house and property and where I could plug in. Then she had to leave to show her house in the city that she's wanting to sell. While she was gone, I had lunch and setup my satellite TV system.

Things are looking up tonight though. I found the electric skillet and my coffee cup that I had thought I had left behind.

No comments:

Web Site Copyright © 2008-2022 The OWFISH Project - All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by Cap'n Kenny